for 6 people
600gr- 1 kg spinach ( the more the better you'll see the green layer
1 broccoli ( optional for extra vitamins)
6 -7 medium potatoes
200gr gouda cheese or ementaler
200 gr yoghurt
Flour of your choice for salmon
1. Cut the salmon file in big cubes about 2cm. Make a marinade from the juice of 1 lime and 1 lemon with salt and pepper. Leave the salmon cubes in the fridge to marinate, for at least 20 min but not more than 40 minutes.
1. Once you've done that, peel and slice the potatoes in 1 cm thick slices and boil them for 10-15 minutes( DON'T overboil them they must be "almost"done but not too soft)
2. Poach the spinach and broccoli.
4. Take the fish out of the fridge, dip each piece in some flour and fry it in bit of oil.
5. Preheat the oven at 200 Celsius and arrange the salmon layer, spinach layer ( and the broccoli ) and the potatoes in a greaced baking resistant dish. Beat the eggs with the yoghurt and the grated cheese and pour the mixture over the layers.
6. Bake for about 25-35minutes.
7. Enjoy with green onions and parsley!!