Maria chan 11shuukan!:))
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Friday, July 17, 2015
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Friday, May 29, 2015
Monday, May 18, 2015
Saturday, May 16, 2015
Friday, May 15, 2015
Ingredients ( serves 4 small but decent portions)
120gr white / dark chocolate ( if you
don' t like sweets try with dark chocolate)
120gr cheese cream or ricotta
Instructions for the cake
1. Melt the chocolate on bain marie
1. Separate the egg yolks from the whites and let the egg whithes to sit in the fridge until you're ready to use them.
3. Mix the yolks with the melted chocolate and the cheese, then let it cool a bit.
4. Meanwhile beat the egg whites, until they turn into a hard meringue. Preheat the oven to 170 celsius. Fold the meringue into the chocolate mix gradually. Be careful not to deflate the meringue or the cake will have no volume:)
5. Pour the batter into a round pan or a mold cake pan ( it's a pretty small cake, so it should be a small pan, not sure about the size)
Instructions for the topping
Sooo simple:) leave a coconut milk can in the fridge over night and scoop the fat out. Beat it with an electric mixer for3-4 minutes until it becomes creamy and enjoy!
If you are not a fan of coconut milk/ taste then use normal whipped cream and top the cake with your favourite fruit:)
Happy cooking and traveling!
Sunday, May 10, 2015
Anyway, this time we knew our way around better and we also managed to skip the " dangerous" places.:) I believe this time was better than the first time. Here are some pictures:
This apartment hotel was everything we wanted from a hotel!! The small kitchen was very well equipped, with everything you need. There are 2 supermarkets in the area, about 4-5 minutes from the hotel. The best possible
arrondissement to stay in Paris (1 or 2):))
Have fun in Paris!